Share

Monday, May 9, 2011

Case Histories



Goodreads Summary:
Set in Cambridge, England, it introduces Jackson Brodie, a former police inspector turned Private Investigator as he encounters three seemingly unconnected family tragedies - the disappearance of a three-year-old girl; the brutal murder of a husband; and the apparently motiveless murder of a solicitor's daughter.

My Review:
I really didn't like this book very much. I found it so slow moving and that stayed true from beginning to end. It's about 3 cold cases that a private investigator brings together and finds links that were not seen before. Case one involves the disappearance of a young child, case two involves a seemingly innocent young adult who is slashed to death on her first day of work at her fathers office, and case three involves an unstable mom who comes unhinged one day and lashes out at her husband.
3/5 stars

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jaime,

    I finally found my way to your blog. Thank you for adding mine to your list. I'll be sure to drop by often.

    Richard

    ReplyDelete