Share

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Dead Man: The Blood Mesa



Goodreads Summary:
The fifth book of The Dead Man series. Matt Cahill, the living dead man, confronts Mr. Dark and his evil atop a mesa in New Mexico.

My Review:
It's no surprise to find an excellent novel in The Dead Man series. They seem to be all hits. This one was fast moving and just as unique as the others. This time Matt finds himself at an archaeology dig where some very interesting remains are being unearthed.

As usual, Matt battles with ax-wielding intensity that makes for a non stop, action-packed read.
4/5 stars

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of these books, I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just scrolling down your page looking at all the books you've mentioned. I haven't heard of any of these! I love when books are brought to my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad!!! This is actually a new series, but it's really good:)

    ReplyDelete